Ingredients: (yield 11 cupcakes)
113g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
150g caster sugar
75g egg whites
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
160ml full cream milk
163g cake flour
½ tbsp baking powder
1/3 tsp salt
- In a bowl, add in cake flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Add unsalted butter and caster sugar in a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat until combine.
- Add in egg whites, beat until combine.
- Add in pure vanilla extract, beat until combine.
- Add the flour mixture in alternating with full cream milk (add flour in 3 additions and milk in 2 additions). Beat until combine.
- Scoop adequate amount of cake batter into silicone cupcakes mould.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes or a toothpick inserted at the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before remove the cupcakes from the silicone mould.