2 cups cooked rice
80g lean pork (shredded)
100g shredded cabbage
35g shredded carrot
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp homemade xo sauce
¼ tsp chicken seasoning powder
¼ tsp ground white pepper
1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add in egg, scramble until set.
- Add in shredded lean pork, saute until no longer pink.
- Add in shredded cabbage and carrot, saute until tender crisp.
- Add in cooked rice and seasonings. Constantly stirring until well combined.
- Add in chopped spring onion. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.