100g dried shrimps (soaked and finely chopped)
4 pieces kaffir lime leaves (shredded)
1 red chilli (sliced diagonally)
1 green chilli (sliced diagonally)
6 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
Tamarind Juice: (mixed well and discard the seeds)
2 tsp tamarind paste
2 tbsp chilli powder
2 tbsp chilli boh
2 lemongrass (white part only)
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Saute the chopped dried shrimps until fragrant and lightly golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the blended ingredients until fragrant and oil separates.
- Add in tamarind juice, dried shrimps, red and green chillies and seasonings. Stir-fry over medium heat until almost dry and fragrant.
- Add in shredded kaffir lime leaves. Stir to combine.
- Dish out and serve.