225g ground pork
225g ground beef
½ carrot (finely chopped)
½ brown onion (finely chopped)
2 stalk spring onion (chopped)
250g silken tofu (mashed)
Adequate cooking oil for pan-frying
1 tbsp extra virgin sesame oil
¼ tsp groud white pepper
½ tsp salt
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs (beaten)
- In a mixing bowl, add in ground pork, ground beef, chopped carrot, onion, spring onion, silken tofu and seasonings. Mix to combine.
- Take 2 tbsp of the meat mixture to shape into balls and gently press between your palms to flatten. Repeat the process until all ingredients has been used up. Yield 25 pieces in total.
- Dredge the patties in all-purpose flour one at a time, coating well and shake off excess flour.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with adequate cooking oil for pan-frying on medium low-heat.
- Dip each patties in the egg, and carefully place in the heated skillet. Pan-fry the patties in batches until the meat is cooked through.
- Remove, drained on paper towel to absorb excessive oil before transfer onto a serving platter to serve.