1 packet x 500g frozen edamame
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in frozen edamame to defrost. Remove and drained.
- Shell the edamame by gently squeeze the pods with your fingers to release them. Yield 227g after shelled.
- Use paper towel to wipe dry the shelled edamame and place it in a mixing bowl.
- Add in extra virgin olive oil, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- Spread the season edamame on the lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven at 200C for 20 minutes until the cheese is golden.
- Remove and serve as snack.