320g skinless & boneless chicken breast (cut into bite-sized pieces)
4 pieces can peaches halves (quartered)
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp corn starch
2 tbsp syrup from can peaches
1 tbsp demerara sugar
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard with honey
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Rinse and pat-dry the chicken pieces with paper towel.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with corn starch.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Pan-fry the chicken pieces until lightly golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add the seasonings into the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add in pan-fried chicken pieces and simmer until the chicken pieces has absorb most of the sauce.
- Add in can peaches, stir to combine.
- Dish out and serve.