95g beef tenderloin (cut into strips)
65g white radish (sliced)
100g zucchini (sliced)
¼ brown onion (sliced)
1 stalk spring onion (sectioned)
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 red chilli (seeded and shredded)
1 green chilli (seeded and shredded)
1 box x 300g silken tofu (sliced)
2 cups water used to rinse rice
1 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp doenjang (Korean soybean paste)
1 tsp gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
1/8 tsp ground white pepper
½ tsp rice vinegar
- Heat up an earthenware pot with 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the beef strips until no longer pink.
- Add in white radish, continue to saute until the radish turn soft.
- Add the water, doenjang and gochujang. Stir well to dissolve and boil over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add tofu, zucchini, onion and garlic. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar, and add in the ground white pepper, spring onion, red and green chillies. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Serve with rice.