Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from Charlie Tham
200g minced beef
1 potato (chopped)
1 carrot (chopped)
1 brown onion (chopped)
2 tbsp meat curry powder
3 tbsp cooking oil
300g tomato puree
2 sprigs curry leaves (discard the stem)
20g unsalted butter
1 stalk lemongrass (white part only)
2 cloves garlic (peeled)
6 shallots (peeled)
1 tsp salt
½ tsp ground white pepper
3 tsp sugar
- Heat up a large skillet with 3 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the blended ingredients with meat curry powder until fragrant.
- Add in minced beef, chopped potato, carrot and onion. Saute until fragrant.
- Add in tomato puree, water and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and continue to simmer until the vegetables become soft and sauce become thickens.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in spaghetti and continue to simmer until cooked. Remove and drained.
- Heat up a skillet with 20g unsalted butter, add in curry leaves, lightly saute.
- Add in spaghetti, stir to combine.
- Dish out to individual serving bowl, and top with adequate amount of minced beef curry. Serve.