70g egg whites
100g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
80g icing sugar
100g all-purpose flour
- In a mixing bowl, add in soften unsalted butter and icing sugar. Whisk until combine.
- Add in egg whites, whisk until combine.
- Add in all-purpose flour, whisk until combine.
- Spoon the mixture into piping bag with round tip nozzle and pipe mixture on pre-lined baking sheet with silicone baking mat 1-inch spacing from each other. Repeat the process until all ingredients has been used up.
- Bake at 170C for 15 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and leave to cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.