3 cups cooked short grain rice
3 tbsp Japanese mayonnaise
3 slices bacon (cut into strips)
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add in cooked short grain rice together with Japanese mayonnaise. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Saute bacon strips until fragrant.
- Add in cooked short grain rice with Japanese mayonnaise and seasonings. Constantly stirring until well combined.
- Push the rice aside. Add in egg and scramble them until half cooked. Stir it together with the rice.
- Add in chopped spring onion. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.