1 box x 300g silken tofu
2 tbsp chicken floss
2 tbsp fried shallot
1 tbsp shallot oil
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
½ tsp chicken seasoning powder
½ tsp sugar
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
- Invert the silken tofu on a steaming plate and steam at preheated steamer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from steamer and discard the excessive water.
- Add the seasonings ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour the seasonings onto the steamed silken tofu.
- Top with fried shallot, chicken floss and garnish with chopped spring onion. Serve.