Ingredients: (yield 26 pieces)
50g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature
38g pastry margarine
50g caster sugar
¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
165g all-purpose flour
20g full cream milk powder
10g grated parmesan cheese
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tbsp coarse sugar
- Add soften unsalted butter, pastry margarine and caster sugar in a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat until fluffy.
- Add in egg and pure vanilla extract. Beat until combine.
- Add in all-purpose flour, full cream milk powder, grated parmesan cheese and baking powder. Beat until combine.
- Add in coarse sugar. Stir to combine and knead into a dough.
- Divide the dough into 15g each and shape into balls and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Put the dough in the preheated waffle maker and bake them in batches. When the indicator is off, take them out and put other dough to bake.
- Serve immediately.