2 slices bacon
½ onion (sliced)
4 cloves garlic (sliced)
2 tbsp gochujang
300ml heavy cream
250ml full cream milk
1 cheddar slice
1 tbsp cooking oil
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1 stalk spring onion (shredded)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in spaghetti, continue to simmer until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Pan-fry the bacon until fragrant. Remove and drained. Leave it to cool a bit and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Use the remaining oil in the skillet to saute the sliced onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in gochujang, saute until fragrant.
- Add in heavy cream, full cream milk and cheddar slice. Bring to a boil and continue to simmer until the cheddar cheese melted.
- Season with salt and coarsely ground black pepper.
- Add in cooked spaghetti. Stir to combine.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, top with pan-fried bacon, garnish with shredded spring onion. Serve.