2 slices bread
1 slice cheddar cheese
6 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
1 slice bacon (cut into strips)
2 tbsp whole kernel corn
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1/16 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Toppings: In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese together with bacon strips, whole kernel corn and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Carve out the inner parts of one bread slice.
- Place the cheddar cheese on top of another slice of bread, sprinkle 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place the carved bread on top and add the toppings. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese on top and bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle some dried parsley flakes on top. Serve immediately.