1 packet x 300g dried Teochew mee teow
250g bean sprouts (cleaned)
20g dried mushroom (soaked until soften, discard the stem and slice the caps)
30g dried shrimps (rinsed and drained)
50g shredded carrot
80g asian chives (trimmed and sectioned)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
¼ tsp ground white pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in dried Teochew mee teow, use chopstick to loosen the noodles and simmer until cooked. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute bean sprouts until tender crisp, add in Asian chives, stir to combine. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 more tbsp of cooking oil in the wok, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in dried shrimps, dried mushroom and carrot, saute until fragrant.
- Add in cooked mee teow and ground white pepper, toss well.
- Add in bean sprouts and Asian chives prepared in step 2, toss well.
- Dish out and serve.