260g fresh egg noodles
100g bean sprouts (cleaned)
2 stalk scallion (shredded)
2 tbsp cooking oil
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tsp cooking caramel
¼ tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
½ tsp caster sugar
¼ tsp salt
Some shredded scallion and toasted white sesame seeds
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in egg noodles, simmer until al-dente. Remove, rinse with cold water and drained.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Add in egg noodles and stir-fry until heated through. Remove and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet. Saute the white part of the shredded scallion until fragrant.
- Add in egg noodles and seasonings, stir-fry to combine.
- Add in bean sprouts, toss well.
- Dish out, garnish with shredded scallion and toasted white sesame seeds. Serve.