150g beef tenderloin (thinly sliced)
30g cabbage (cut into bite-sized pieces)
½ medium onion (sliced)
50g enoki mushroom (discard the bottom and separate by hands)
2 green chillies (sliced)
1 big bowl of cooked rice
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 tbsp gochugaru (Korean hot pepper flakes)
1 tbsp mirin
3 tbsp kikkoman soy sauce
3 tbsp water
½ cup pickled radish (shredded)
1 tbsp chopped spring onion
1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- Add seasonings into a non-stick skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add in beef slices, cook until no longer pink.
- Add in cabbage, onion, enoki mushroom and green chillies. Stir to combine and cook until the sauce become thickens.
- Add in egg at the middle and cover with lid for a minute.
- Pour meat and sauce over the cooked rice, garnish with shredded pickled radish, chopped spring onion and toasted white sesame seeds.