3 large eggs
1/8 tsp salt
1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
1/3 cup thinly sliced spring onion
1 tbsp cooking oil
- In a bowl, add in eggs and salt and beat thoroughly.
- Add the finely chopped carrot and thinly sliced spring onion and mix evenly.
- Heat an egg roll pan on low heat and lightly coat with cooking oil using a silicone brush.
- Drop in a bit of the egg mixture and make sure it sizzles. Ladle 1/3 portion of the egg mixture into the pan and quickly distribute it. When the egg surface almost dry, roll the egg sheet backwards. Push the egg roll toward the front of the pan and re-coat the pan with the cooking oil. Make sure the pan is still hot and ladle the egg mixture into it, distributing the egg again. When the egg almost firms up, roll it backwards again, adding another layer to the rolled omelette. Push the roll to the front and coat the pan with the cooking oil again. Repeat the process for 3 times in total. Finally, gently press the rolled omelette against the edge of the pan, adjusting the shape.
- Transfer the rolled omelette onto a cutting board and leave to cool completely.
- Cut the egg omelette into 6 equal pieces. Serve as a side dish.