180g pork belly (sliced)
250g homemade kimchi
1 medium onion (sliced)
1/3 carrot (cut into matchstick)
1 stalk spring onion (sectioned)
1 tbsp gochugaru (Korean hot pepper flakes)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- Heat up a non-stick skillet on high heat. Add in sliced pork belly and brown on all sides.
- Add in kimchi, saute until fragrant.
- Add in gochugaru, light soy sauce, caster sugar and chopped garlic, stir to combine.
- Add in carrot and onion, saute until carrot and onion become tender crisp.
- Add in spring onion, stir to combine.
- Dish out to a serving platter, garnish with toasted white sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice.