3 cups cooked short grain rice
3 large eggs (beaten)
4 stalk spring onion (chopped)
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Add in 2/3 portion of the chopped spring onion. Saute until fragrant.
- Turn heat to medium, add in beaten eggs, gently stir to scramble until the eggs are set but still a bit runny. Remove and set aside.
- Turn heat to high, add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the remaining chopped spring onion until fragrant.
- Add in cooked short grain rice, light soy sauce, salt and ground white pepper. Constantly stirring until well combined.
- Add in the scramble eggs and mix well with the rice.
- Add in extra virgin sesame oil and toasted white sesame seeds. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.