1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds (coarsely ground)
1 tbsp extra virgin sesame oil
½ tsp salt
1 tsp chopped garlic
- Bring 1000ml of water to a boil. Add in 1 tsp of salt and broccoli florets. Quick blanch until the broccoli florets become tender crisp.
- Remove and rinse with cold water immediately to stop cooking. Drained well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add in seasonings and stir to combine.
- Add in blanched broccoli, toss well.
- Dish out and serve as a side dish.