200g bee hoon (soaked until soften and drained)
6 dried shiitake mushroom (soaked until soften, discard the stem and slice the cap)
2 tbsp baby dried shrimps (rinsed and drained)
135g shredded cabbage
60g shredded carrot
6 shallots (sliced)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
¼ cup chopped cilantro stem
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp salt
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
½ cup water
- Heat up a wok with 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Add in bee hoon, stir-fry until lightly crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil to the wok, saute the shredded cabbage and carrot until tender crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of cooking oil to the wok, saute the sliced shallots and chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in baby dried shrimps and sliced shiitake mushroom, saute until fragrant.
- Add in bee hoon and seasonings, constantly stirring until well combined.
- Add in cabbage, carrot and chopped cilantro stem. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.