110g pork meatballs
50g glass noodles (soaked until soften and drained)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp chopped spring onion
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
2 cups water
1 tbsp cooking oil
¼ tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground white pepper
- Heat up a wok with 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the chopped garlic until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 cups of water to the wok and bring to a boil.
- Add in concentrated chicken stock and pork meatballs. Continue to simmer until the meatballs float to the top.
- Add in glass noodles and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, top with fried garlic and chopped spring onion.
- Serve hot.