5 nos green apple
1 tsp salt
50g unsalted butter
100g caster sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a large bowl, add in salt and 1000ml of water. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Peeled, cored and shredded the green apples. Soaked the shredded green apples in the salted water and drained.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet on medium high heat. Add in unsalted butter. Melt the butter until lightly brown.
- Add in shredded green apples, caster sugar and water. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- Covered and continue to simmer until the apples turn soft.
- Remove cover, constantly stirring until apples become paste and thick jam.
- Add in lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Dish out and leave to cool completely before storing in glass jam bottle.