850g chicken wings (discard the tips and halved)
Adequate cooking oil for deep-frying
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
¼ cup lime juice
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 lime (cut into wedges)
½ cup fried chopped garlic
- Rinse, drained and pat-dry the chicken wings with paper towel.
- Marinate the chicken wings with chopped garlic, salt, ground black pepper and lime juice. Leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove the marinated chicken wings from the fridge.
- Coat each chicken wing with all-purpose flour, shaking off the excess.
- Heat up adequate cooking oil for deep-frying. Deep-fry the chicken wings in batches until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove, drained and transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with lime wedges and fried chopped garlic.