140g chives (rinsed and chopped)
35g dried shrimps (rinsed and finely chopped)
1 tsp chopped garlic
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
Adequate cooking oil for pan-frying
210g all-purpose flour
1/3 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground white pepper
- Heat up a skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the chopped garlic and dried shrimps until fragrant. Remove and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add in all-purpose flour, salt, ground white pepper, beaten egg and water. Stir to combine.
- Add in chives, sautéed garlic and dried shrimps. Stir to combine.
- Heat up an 8-inch non-stick skillet with 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Swirl to coat the pan.
- Scoop in a ladle of batter, slightly flatten it. Pan-fry until both sides turn golden brown. Repeat the steps until all batter is used up.
- Cut into pieces and serve with chilli sauce.