3 cups cooked fragrant rice
2 salted egg (hard-boiled, shelled and diced)
140g chorizo (diced)
1 cup chicharon (diced)
3 tbsp chopped onion
3 tbsp chopped garlic
¼ tsp ground white pepper
1 tomato (diced)
1 red onion (diced)
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
- Heat up a wok on medium high heat. Add in diced chorizo and 1 tbsp of water. Mix regularly with a spatula until the chorizo’s oil has come out.
- Add in chopped onion and garlic. Saute until fragrant.
- Add in cooked fragrant rice and ground white pepper. Constantly stirring until well combined.
- Add in diced chicharon and salted egg. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve with diced tomato, red onion and chopped spring onion.