450g beef tenderloin (cubed)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 red onion (chopped)
2 tbsp cooking oil
½ tsp red pepper flakes
2 bay leaves
4 cups water
1 pc beef bouillon cube
½ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup liver spread
2 medium potatoes (peeled and cut into chunks)
1 carrot (peeled and cut into chunks)
½ red capsicum (seeded and cut into wedges)
1/3 cup green olives
1/3 cup frozen green peas
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the chopped garlic and red onion until fragrant.
- Add in beef tenderloin, saute until no longer pink.
- Add in red pepper flakes, bay leaves, water, beef bouillon cube, tomato sauce and liver spread. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Covered and turn heat to medium and continue to simmer for 1 ½ hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add in potato and carrot, stir to combine and continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add in red capsicum and green olives, stir to combine and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in frozen green peas, salt and ground black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Dish out and serve hot with rice.