125g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
125g caster sugar
2 duck eggs
1 tbsp full cream condensed milk dissolved in 1 tbsp water
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
125g cake flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1//2 tsp salt
- Add soften unsalted butter and caster sugar in a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat until creamy and fluffy.
- Add in duck eggs, beat to combine.
- Add in full cream condensed milk and pure vanilla extract, beat to combine.
- Add in cake flour, baking powder and salt, beat to combine.
- Transfer the batter into an 8×4-inch greased and lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 180C for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted at the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool completely before slicing.