650g pork ribs (chop into pieces)
1 packet bak kut teh spices
1 whole garlic
100g enoki mushroom (discard the bottom and separate by hand)
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
2 tsp cooking caramel
¼ tsp ground white pepper
2 stalk cilantro (sectioned)
- Add 2000ml of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in pork ribs, bak kut teh spices and garlic and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and continue to simmer for 1 ½ hour.
- Add in seasonings and stir to combine.
- Add in enoki mushroom and bring to a boil.
- Dish out and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot with rice.