1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp honey
½ tsp salt
1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ tsp instant dried yeast
½ cup water
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp honey
200g shrimps (shelled and deveined)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
2 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil (divided)
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pc canned pineapple ring (cut into small pieces)
½ red onion (thinly sliced)
¼ red capsicum (seeded and thinly sliced)
¼ green capsicum (seeded and thinly sliced)
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, fitted with the dough hook, mix the honey, salt, extra virgin olive oil, instant dried yeast and water.
- Add the all-purpose flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Remove the dough from the mixer and knead it for couple of minutes. Transfer the dough into a bowl, cover and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the toppings:
- Marinate the shrimps with ¼ tsp of salt and ¼ tsp of coarsely ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil. Add marinated shrimps. Cook and stir until the surface turns opaque but the inside is not cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Spray an 8-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Shape and flatten dough out in a circle onto the pizza pan.
- Bake at 230C until just firms but not browned.
- Take out the pizza crust. Brush the edge with ½ tsp of extra virgin olive oil. Mix the mayonnaise with honey and spread evenly over crust. Top with ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, then top cheese with shrimps, pineapple, red onion and capsicums.
- Bake at 230C until crust is golden.
- Remove from the oven, top with chopped cilantro.
- Cut into slices and serve.