250g large prawns (trimmed)
200g oyster mushroom
8 pcs baby young corn (halved)
2 cilantro roots
5 red bird’s eye chillies (diced)
5 green bird’s eye chillies (diced)
3 kaffir lime leaves (cut into strips)
2 stalk lemongrass (white part only, flattened)
3 tbsp tom yam paste
3 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
1 tsp sugar
4 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
2 stalks cilantro (sectioned)
- Add 1500ml of water into a wok and bring to a boil.
- Add in cilantro roots, red & green bird’s eye chillies, kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass. Bring to a boil again. Turn heat to low and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn heat to high and add in tom yam paste, fish sauce, concentrated chicken stock and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add in prawns, oyster mushroom and baby young corn. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Add in freshly squeezed lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Dish out, garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot.