3 large eggs
75g caster sugar
90g all-purpose flour
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp pandan paste
Some cooking oil to grease the mold
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the eggs and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in pandan paste. Beat to combine.
- Sift in all-purpose flour and baking powder. Beat to combine.
- Grease the mold with some cooking oil and heat up in the preheated oven for few minutes or until hot.
- Remove the mold from the oven and fill up the mold with batter for up to ¾ full.
- Bake at preheated oven at 200C for 15 minutes or until light golden.
- Remove from mold with a toothpick and cool on a wire rack until completely cool.
- Repeat the process from step # 5 till 8 until all batter has been used up.
- It can be serve straight away for snack and the remaining to be kept in an air-tight container.