150g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
½ cup light brown sugar
½ cup caster sugar
1 free range egg
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
2 cups rolled oats
150g chocolate chip
- In a mixing bowl, add in soften unsalted butter, light brown sugar and caster sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until pale and creamy.
- Add in egg and pure vanilla extract. Beat to combine.
- Add the all-purpose flour and baking powder. Beat to combine.
- Add in rolled oats and chocolate chip. Stir to combine.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture onto a lined baking sheet with silicone baking mat 2-inches apart from each other. Flatten slightly.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Leave to cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.