1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp honey
½ tsp salt
1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ tsp instant dried yeast
½ cup water
50g brown button mushroom (chopped)
50g brown button mushroom (thinly sliced)
1 shallot (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp + 1 tsp chopped parsley (divided)
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sake
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper (divided)
1/8 tsp salt
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil (divided)
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, fitted with the dough hook, mix the honey, salt, extra virgin olive oil, instant dried yeast and water.
- Add the all-purpose flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Remove the dough from the mixer and knead it for couple of minutes. Transfer the dough into a bowl, cover and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the toppings:
- Heat up a saucepan with 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil. Saute the chopped shallot and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in chopped brown button mushroom. Saute until the mushroom turn soft.
- Add in light soy sauce, sake, 1/8 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper and ½ tbsp of chopped parsley. Stir to combine.
- Remove and leave to cool completely.
- Spray an 8-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Shape and flatten dough out in a circle onto the pizza pan.
- Bake at 250C until just firms but not browned.
- Take out the pizza crust. Brush the edge with 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil. Spread the sautéed mushroom evenly over crust. Top with ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, then top cheese with sliced brown button mushroom. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper, 1/8 tsp of salt and ½ tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Bake at 250C until crust is golden.
- Remove from the oven, top with chopped parsley.
- Cut into slices and serve.