2 avocado (cut into pieces)
450g skinless & boneless chicken breast
1 cup whole kernel corn
½ cup chopped spring onion
4 slices streaky bacon (cut into pieces)
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Hard boiled the eggs. Shelled and sliced into 6 pieces each.
- Poach the chicken breast. Remove and leave to cool enough to handle before shredded into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat up a non-stick pan. Saute the bacon until crispy and golden brown. Remove and drained on paper towel to absorb the excessive oil.
- Add avocado, shredded chicken breast, hard-boiled eggs, whole kernel corn, chopped spring onion and crispy bacon into a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, add in lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and coarsely ground black pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing into the mixing bowl. Gently toss to combine.