120g peeled stink bean
110g crispy pork belly (cut into bite-sized chunks)
½ onion (sliced)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped red bird’s eye chilli
1 ½ tsp toasted belacan
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 ½ tsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 ½ tsp fish sauce
2 tsp sugar
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the chopped garlic and red bird’s eye chilli until fragrant.
- Add in toasted belacan. Saute until fragrant.
- Add in peeled stink bean and crispy pork belly. Stir to combine.
- Add in sliced onion. Stir-fry until the onion become tender crisp.
- Add in seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Dish out and serve with rice.