Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from Authentic Recipes from Province of Fu Zhou
80g lean meat (sliced)
5 pieces crab sticks (slice into half diagonally)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
50g cashew nuts
¼ cup cooking oil
200g broccoli (cut into small florets)
200g cauliflower (cut into small florets)
50g carrot (cut into flower design)
6 baby sweet corns (slice into half diagonally)
1 can button mushroom (quartered)
8g cloud ear fungus (soaked and remove the hard stems)
Seasonings: (mixed well)
½ tsp salt
1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
1/8 tsp ground white pepper
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
¼ cup water
1 tsp corn starch mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Bring some water to a boil. Blanch the ingredients B separately. Remove and drained.
- Heat up a wok with ¼ cup of cooking oil. Saute the cashew nuts on low heat until golden brown. Remove and drained on paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- Leave 2 tbsp of cooking oil in the wok. Saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in sliced pork and stir-fry until cooked.
- Add in crab sticks and stir-fry until well mixed.
- Add in blanched ingredients B, seasonings and bring to a boil. Thicken with corn starch solution.
- Dish out and sprinkle cashew nuts on top. Serve.