2 chicken breast halves
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
Lemon Butter Sauce:
½ cup white wine
2 tsp minced garlic
115g unsalted butter
½ cup heavy cream
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Cut the chicken breast halves horizontally to get the half thickness.
- Season the chicken with salt and ground white pepper, then coat them lightly with all-purpose flour.
- Heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Saute the chicken breast until done. Remove from the skillet and arrange on a serving platter.
- Add the white wine and minced garlic to the skillet and bring to a boil. Continue to simmer until the white wine reduce to half.
- Add in unsalted butter, when butter has melted. Add in heavy cream and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add in lemon juice. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the lemon butter sauce on top of the chicken. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve.