300g kway teow (loosen)
100g bean sprouts (cleaned)
200g prawns (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
1 pc Chinese sausage (sliced)
20g kuchai (sectioned)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp shallot oil (divided)
2 large eggs
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp chili paste
½ tsp cooking caramel
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 1 tbsp of shallot oil.
- Sauté the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in kway teow and seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Add in prawns, stir to combine and push the kway teow aside.
- Add in 1 tbsp of shallot oil.
- Add in eggs, scramble till almost cook. Combine the scramble eggs with kway teow.
- Add in Chinese sausage and bean sprouts. Do a few quick stir.
- Add in kuchai. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.