1 can x 397g stewed pork
300g bee hoon (soaked until soften)
2 stalks choysum (sectioned)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp light soy sauce
¼ tsp ground white pepper
1 tbsp extra virgin sesame oil
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Sauté the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in choysum, do a few quick stir. Season with salt. Remove and set aside.
- Add stewed pork, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, ground white pepper and extra virgin sesame oil into the wok. Bring to a boil.
- Add in bee hoon. Constantly stirring until the bee hoon absorbed all of the liquid.
- Add in choysum prepared in step 2. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.