285g roasted pork (cut into pieces)
300g celery (peeled and sliced diagonally)
1/3 carrot (cut into flower design)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp XO sauce
Seasonings: (mixed well)
¼ tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
2 tbsp water
Thickener: (mixed well)
½ tsp corn starch
1 tbsp water
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Sauté the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in celery and carrot, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add in roasted pork and seasonings, stir to combine.
- Thicker the sauce with corn starch solution.
- Add in XO sauce, toss well.
- Dish out and serve with steamed rice.