250g boneless & skinless chicken breast (cut into pieces)
700g luffa (peeled, sectioned and cut into pieces)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 inch young ginger (chopped)
1 red chili (chopped)
1 tbsp fermented bean paste
¼ cup cooking oil (divided)
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp ground white pepper
- Marinate the chicken pieces with corn flour and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Sauté the marinated chicken pieces until lightly brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the skillet. Sauté the chopped garlic, young ginger, red chili and fermented bean paste until fragrant.
- Add in luffa, stir-fry until half cooked.
- Add in chicken pieces and seasonings. Stir-fry until fully cooked.
- Dish out and serve with steamed rice.