50g kurau salted fish fillet (diced)
150g skinless and boneless chicken breast (diced)
4 stalk baby kailan (shredded)
2 bird’s eye chillies (diced)
2 large eggs
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
2 shallots (peeled and sliced)
3 cups cooked rice (use finger to separate the grains)
¼ tsp ground white pepper
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
- Heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a wok, add in eggs, scrambled until set. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 more tbsp of cooking oil in to the wok, add in diced salted fish fillet, saute until fragrant.
- Add in chopped garlic, shallots and diced bird’s eye chillies. Saute until fragrant.
- Add in diced chicken breast, saute until the meat turn white.
- Add in shredded baby kailan, saute for a while.
- Add in rice and ground white pepper, constantly stirring until some of the rice are jumping.
- Add in scramble eggs, toss well.
- Dish out and serve.