Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from Ricky Ng
200g lala meat (small white clams)
2 tbsp cooking oil
Ingredients B (mixed well):
1 ½ tbsp tapioca flour
4 tbsp water
½ tbsp chicken seasoning powder
3 beaten eggs
¼ tsp ground white pepper
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
1 tbsp diced chive
6 red chillies (seeded)
5 cloves garlic
15g young ginger
2 tbsp lime juice
½ cup hot water
2 ½ tbsp sugar
½ tsp salt
- Heat up 2 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan.
- Pour ingredients B into the pan and swirl in a circular motion to spread the mixture. Pan-fry till the mixture is set.
- Add in ingredients C and swirl the pan again in a circular motion. Pan-fry till the egg is almost set.
- Add in lala meat and fold into half. Pan-fry over low heat till the omelette turns golden brown.
- Prepare Chill Sauce: Add chilli sauce ingredients into a blender and blend finely.